"Dan kehidupan dunia ini hanya senda gurau dan permainan. Dan sesungguhnya negeri akhirat itulah kehidupan yang sebenarnya, sekiranya mereka mengetahui." [29:64]

14 September 2014

Dunya

Dunya matters make me sick! Sometimes when i was so tired enough to face the life, i feel like want to leave the world right now. But then i afraid, were my deeds enough to be presented in front of Allah later? After while i know, there's reason why Allah still giving me oxygen to breath. There is.

Dunya dunya. Even me, myself feel so attract to dunya. Like i don't even know that i will die soon. See, i'm totally into dunya that i forgot abt akhirat. Shame on me.

I'm not an angel without a sin, but i am a human or should i call myself as sinner?

0 Criticism:

Post a Comment

Tak puas hati? Nak lepas geram? Ledidgo here~